RETIREMENT… That is the first and last time you will hear that word from us. Blue Hills Residences Pty Ltd is the dream of Judy Clarkson and her family; to purpose build a residential facility for people entering the time of their lives – when they want and deserve to have the time of their life.
- We believe that everyone needs a purpose. Here at Blue Hills our aim is to create an environment where the residents feel that their opinions, skills and experience are valued and respected.
- We believe that everyone has the right to co-exist in a community. Here at Blue Hills our aim is to create a community in which every single person feels that they are a part of “the Blue Hills family”.
- We believe that the community that exists outside of Blue Hills should remain an integral part of our residents’ lives. Here at Blue Hills we organise many social activities in the wider community.
- We believe that families should be made to feel welcome within the Blue Hills community. At Blue Hills we encourage activities in which families can participate.
- We believe that everyone has the right to be listened to. Here at Blue Hills we encourage effective and respectful communication.
- We believe that every resident has the right to know the rules and regulations of Blue Hills, and the reasons for them. Here at Blue Hills we believe residents have the right to formal involvement in the decisions which concern their welfare and lifestyle.
- We believe that Blue Hills offers the highest standard in lifestyle living. Here at Blue Hills we strongly embrace the notion of continuous improvement and embrace the principles of accreditation.
- We believe that all residents are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Here at Blue Hills we understand that all people have different needs, issues and concerns, and an individual approach to each person is our goal.
- We believe that every resident is entitled to their privacy. Here at Blue Hills our staff abide by the regulations of the Privacy Act.
- We believe that every resident is a valued and important member of our community regardless of race, education, sex, religious affiliation or sexual preference. Blue Hills is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all residents to show tolerance and understanding to each other.
- We believe that living here at Blue Hills should be FUN! Here at Blue Hills we encourage active involvement in social activities and gatherings. We embrace friendships, laughter and good times.
Blue Hills offers excellent 24hrs per day service. We ensure that you never feel alone, all residences are fitted with emergency call, intrusion and smoke alarms, all monitored onsite by our Managers. Feeling Ill? A simply push of the call button and our wonderful managers will be in touch within 3 minutes to assist you. First Aid trained, staff monitor all calls and are able to deal with any level of emergency from a band aid to a more serious situation.